Front Office Supervisor ( Female only )
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
|Job category:||Education / Teaching|
|Job expires in||29-06-2018|
- Manage and achieve the monthly set target of student enrollments;
- Assisting school Director in coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities;
- Manage and coordinating in production of a wide range of marketing communications;
- Supervise the production or implementation of marketing materials;
- Supervise a wide variety of details that involve direct mail, email broadcast campaigns, outbound calls, marketing trade shows and events, public relations, customer communications, media advertisements, promotions, and other marketing plans;
- Tracking campaigns, preparing performance analysis reports of post campaign and making recommendations to concurrent programs for corrective modifications;
- Keeps Front Office team focused on the critical components of operations to drive guest satisfaction and the desired financial results;
- Understands the impact of Front Office operations on the Rooms area and overall property financial goals.
- Manage and maintaining communication open lines with all organizations and providing prompt answers to requests in order to determine how to convey concise, clear, and timely selective information.
- A minimum of two years working experiences in Sales/marketing/advertising/brand management/customer service;
- Willing to work overtime to achieve the target ;
- Experienced in working with International School is an advantage;
- Fluent English speaking with excellent writing skills (a written test will take place during the interview);
- Experience managing a team;
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or equivalent; Master degree is a plus;
- Strong interpersonal skill;
- Self –oriented, dynamics, and resilient to pressure;
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skills;
- Confident, organized, and good communication skills;
- Highly responsible approach to all tasks;
- Down to earth behavior and willing to work hard.