|Company:||3G Agent CO., Ltd|
|Job category:||Accounting / Finance|
|Job expires in||12-06-2018|
• Develop annual operating plan, P&L modeling, five-year strategic business plans that support business growth. Manage & review monthly P&L and budget within organization.
• Lead and collaborate with other functional managers to execute along with the Annual Operating Plan.
• Working with managers in each business function to prepare budget and track P&L performance by business unit and on consolidated basis.
• Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole.
• Analyze monthly financial reports, including corrective actions to address adverse performance of each business function.
• Ensuring the cash flow is adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
• Arranging financial audits and review as required.
• Develop strategic and operational plans for the organization and partners’ safety and security managing execution, and measuring results.
• Recommend enhanced company safety and security policies and procedures.
• Lead and align with cross functional teams for enhancing system and data flow in AX for new projects and initiatives.
• Comply with local regulatory and statutory requirement for taxation and audit, and manage interim and final audit with external auditor in a professional manner.
• Provide coaching, direction and leadership support to team members in order to achieve partner, business and customer results.
• Degree in Financial Management, CPA, ACCA or related equivalent qualification
• 8 yrs experience developing and directing a big and structured financial operations teams to maintain company financial reports, financial budgets, forecasts and reporting practices, financial planning and analysis.
• Progressive experience managing varied planning, financial analysis, and business management practices in a large scale company / MNC with emphasis in retail, consumer product or distribution.
• Relevant experience in investigative or related management (law enforcement or equivalent civilian experience).
• Proficient in Microsoft Application including Excel with detail mindset.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good command of spoken and written English.