|Company:||3G Agent Co.,Ltd|
|Job category:||No Categories|
|Job expires in||01-02-2018|
- Manages the operation of the store units, including purchasing of supplies and books and return of overstocked or defective merchandise.
- Supervises personal which typically includes recommendations for hiring, firing, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution.
- Oversees and coordinators the payment of invoices and freight bill on blanket purchase orders, small purchase orders, and check requests.
- Prepares and administers the bookstore budget; recommends, implements, and administers operating policies and procedures.
- Works with faculty and vendors to acquire and assure availability of new/used texts, uniform and class supplies for students.
- Oversees maintenance of stock, displays, signs, and inventory; manages month and/or year end inventory utilizing computer to check for theft and shrinkage.
- Develops and implements system and processes to establish and maintain records for the operating unit.
- Oversee the receipt and transfer of cash receipts to the proper office; decide in pricing merchandise; and ensure the store is profitable by in creasing sales and keeping costs low.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Other task will be assigned by Line Manager .
- At last 3 years of bookstore retail operating experience or related field.
- Good written and spoken English, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of Internal Control and Processes.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, excellent oral communication skills and the ability to perform consistently.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants: should submit updated CV & Covering Letter to:
3G Agent Co., Ltd
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
Tel: 012 23 28 14 / 010 456653