Branch Credit Manager (9 posts)
|Company:||AMK Microfinance Institution Plc.|
|Job category:||No Categories|
|Location:||Angsnoul - Battambang - Kampong Cham - Kampong Speu - Kandal - Phnom Penh - Preah Sihanouk - Siem Reap - Takéo|
|Job expires in||22-06-2017|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 590,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.
AMK provides competitive salary package to its employees with multiple bonus and other benefits, including Khmer New Year bonus, Pchum Ben bonus, incentive, pension fund, 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and dependences for local treatment, 24 hours accident insurance, staff loan for education purpose with only 2% interest rate per year, USD 300 bonus for both maternity or paternity and up to USD 600 if surgery required, 18 days annual leave, capacity building per job requirement, and good working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law.
- Ensuring the overall achievement of credit(SME) sales and service goals
- Responsible for credit(SME) sales and marketing activities at the branch, including promotional campaigns and credit product roll-outs
- Ensure SME portfolio quality is controlled at all the time Leading SME Credit Officer to accomplish the target
- Analyze the environmental situation in the branch credit(SME) operation area, including competition, client needs, and satisfaction
- Perform client’s home visit to collect data, verify document and ensure the completion of application.
- Provide training, coaching, and support SME credit officer on loan assessment, collateral valuation, and loan approval process and target client determination.
- Conduct post check, trigger event and annual review which are required by SME credit policy.
- Follow up SME lending process and ensure policy, procedure and guideline are complying.
- Assist branch manager on preparing and analyzing the credit report at branch which pick up the key issues to branch manager for action taken.
- Involve in branch risk register process in credit risk.
- On behalf branch manager to provide training/ refresher training to branch credit staffs on all credit policy including, loan assessment and evaluation, pre-check and post check and property valuation.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Management, Business Administration, or Marketing
- At least 2 years’ experience in MFI credit operations especially SME lending
- Experience working at MFI Chief CO and/or credit supervisor level
- Good leadership capabilities and ability to lead team to achieve result
- Ability to communication in English and Khmer (written and spoken)
- High motivation and creativity
- Good conceptualization and analytical skills
- Honesty and good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. Tomnub Tuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh,
Cambodia or E-mail: email@example.com
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.