Branch Credit Underwriting and Portfolio Manager (35 Posts)
|Job category:||Banking / Insurance|
|Job expires in||12-01-2018|
- Monitor, track and analyze portfolio performances on exposure limited and break down by product, sector, loan purpose and channel.
- Ensure retail credit portfolio quality is under controlled at all the time. Leading Credit Officer support/Loan recovery officer to accomplish the collection target.
- Perform client’s home visit to collect data, verify document to ensure the completion of application and approve loan with their authority.
- Ensure turnaround time on approval stage is acceptable with policy.
- Follow up retail lending process and ensure policy, procedure and guideline are complying.
- Assist branch manager on preparing and analyzing the credit report at branch which pick up the key issues to branch manager for action taken.
- Involve in branch risk register process in credit risk.
- On behalf branch manager to provide training/ refresher training to branch credit staffs (CO & AM) on all credit policy including, loan assessment and evaluation, pre-check and post check and property valuation.
- Lead and/or facilitate related training to credit officer and other related staff on credit risk management
Other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Management, Business Administration, or Marketing
- At least 2 years’ experience in MFI credit operations especially retail lending
- Experience working at MFI Chief CO and/or credit supervisor level
- Good leadership capabilities and ability to lead team to achieve result
- Ability to communication in English and Khmer (written and spoken)
- High motivation and creativity
- Good conceptualization and analytical skills
- Honesty and good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. Tomnub Tuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh,
Cambodia or E-mail: email@example.com
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
|Finance at your doorstep|
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview