Branch Sale Manager (2 Posts)
|Company:||AMK Microfinance Institution Plc|
|Location:||Kampong Thom - Kratié Province|
|Job expires in||08-11-2017|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 600,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.
AMK provides competitive salary package to its employees with multiple bonus and other benefits, including Khmer New Year bonus, Pchum Ben bonus, incentive, pension fund, 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and dependences for local treatment, 24 hours accident insurance, staff loan for education purpose with only 2% interest rate per year, USD 300 bonus for both maternity or paternity and up to USD 600 if surgery required, 18 days annual leave, capacity building per job requirement, and good working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law.
- Contribute in a development of non-credit business planning, including of sale target, development of the effective selling approaches and channel management strategies for the branch.
- Communicate and reinforce the implementation of non-credit selling strategies, including its marketing activities, to all sub-branch managers in all offices within the branch.
- Reinforce the implementation of channel management strategies to ensure all channels, such as over-the-counter, ATM, agent, merchant, within branch are well managed with a higher quality of customer service, following a standard of office and customer service policies and procedures.
- Play a significant role as a trainer of trainer within a branch to provide training and coaching of non-credit products and services to all Sub-branch Managers, Customer Relationship Officers, Mobile Banking Officers and Customer Service Officers.
- Search for new corporate and other key potential customers to make presentation on sale, maintaining their relationship and collecting customer’s feedback for product and service improvement.
- Provide technical supports to Customer Relationship Officers, Mobile Banking Officers, and Customer Service Officers, to ensure they could perform their tasks in an effective manner.
- Regularly follow up the market and competition environment on non-credit products and services as well as its operational performance at the branch level.
- Participate in providing feedback to Branch Manager for Sub-branch Manager performance appraisal.
- Consolidate report of all CROs, CSOs and MBOs to BM and related Departments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Management, Business Administration, or Marketing
- At least 2 years’ experience in these area (banking/microfinance experience is preferred)
- Experience mobilizing savings is an advantage
- High energy individual who can motivate staff and create business momentum
- Abilities to communicate in English and Khmer (written and spoken)
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong conceptualization and analytical skills
- Honesty and excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. Tomnub Tuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh,
Cambodia or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
– A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
– A copy of transcript is preferred.
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.