Branchless Banking Reporting Officer (2Posts)
|Company:||AMK Microfinance Institution Plc|
|Job category:||Computer science|
|Job expires in||23-10-2017|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 600,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.
AMK provides competitive salary package to its employees with multiple bonus and other benefits, including Khmer New Year bonus, Pchum Ben bonus, incentive, pension fund, 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and dependences for local treatment, 24 hours accident insurance, staff loan for education purpose with only 2% interest rate per year, USD 300 bonus for both maternity or paternity and up to USD 600 if surgery required, 18 days annual leave, capacity building per job requirement, and good working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets of transactions or activities
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports
- Escalate the findings to relevant teams and branches for taking action effectively
- Work with business team to prioritize business and information needs
- Others tasks and projects assigned by manager
- BS in Computer Science, Software development, or Information Management
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Strong Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (SSRS, Excel, Power BI, Tableau, Cube, etc.)
- Knowledge of and experience with PSQL/SQL or reporting packages (Business Objects etc.)
- Programming (Android, XML, Java, C#, or ETL frameworks) is an advantage
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. Tomnub Tuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh,
Cambodia or E-mail: email@example.com
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.