Cashier 04 Post
|Job category:||Accounting / Finance|
|Salary:||$200 + Negotiable|
|Location:||Battambang - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap|
|Job expires in||29-11-2017|
Kfour Group was founded by Okhana Kith Sensorya in 1994 as Sensorexim Co., LTD in the form of a small shop along one of Phnom Penh’s busiest streets which focused mainly on retail of home electronic appliances such as televisions, refrigerators, air-conditioners and DVD players amongst others. the company started off with just one branch located in central Phnom Penh long before shopping malls or outlets were even established in any part of Cambodia.
Over the next few years, the company expanded into wholesaling and as business grew, so did our customer base and brand name. The first milestone was hit when then Sensorexim, by 1997, became the biggest supllier of all type of home electronics to the entire Cambodian market by volume. In 1997, Sensorexim was rebranded as Kfour Group.
By 2002, Kfour was the biggest supplier of all electronic goods with a strong foothold in Cambodia. Between 2002 and 2013. Kfour’s growth grew exponentially and by end-2013, will have a total of ten branches across all of Cambodia. We currently work with all major electronic brands including Sony, Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Hitachi, Toshiba, Kenwood, Bosch, Electrolux, and many more and we have received numerous awards from all brands at dealer conferences as the number one retailer in all of Cambodia. Our brand name is synonymous with premium brands and we carry only the most previum products to maintain our brand image.
- Collect cash and report
- Timely key in Sales invoice and posting into System
- Issue Official Receipts
- Maintain change-fund and make a summary report at the end of each day
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly summary cash collection report to managment
- Closing petty cash
- And perform other duties may be assigned by the Manager
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance/Biz Management in at least year 2
- Experience in related field is a plus
- Be able to work overtime and stand by on week-ends by shifting, or rotation
- Be honest, hard-working and responsible
- Good at MS Word and Ms Excel
How to Apply
Interested Applicants: should submit updated CV & Covering Letter to:
Address: “Kfour Tower, Building C3-1, 4th Floor, St. 169, Phnom Penh”
Tel: (855) 81 306 666