|Company:||3G agent Co.,Ltd|
|Job expires in||01-02-2018|
- strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Oversee receiving warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinator and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handing and shipping legislation requirements
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, supplies and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient,coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (In/Out status reports, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of service provided.
- Other tasks will be assigned by line manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KIPs)
- Hand on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Interested Applicants: should submit updated CV & Covering Letter to:
3G Agent Co., Ltd
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
Tel: 012 23 28 14 / 010 456653