Customer Service and Call Center
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
|Company:||3G Agent Co.,Ltd|
|Job category:||Customer Service|
|Job expires in||11-01-2018|
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities.
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.).
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.).
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses.
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards.
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures.
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.).
- Prepare reports for different departments.
- Proven experience in managing call centers or similar position
- Experience in Customer Service is required
- Knowledge in performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Positive and patient
- Diploma or equivalent; Higher degree in a relevant discipline will be appreciated
How to Apply
Interested Applicants: should submit updated CV & Covering Letter to:
3G Agent Co., Ltd
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
Tel: 012 23 28 14 / 010 456653