Database Administrator (02 Positions)
|Company:||PRASAC MFI Ltd.|
|Job category:||Information Technology|
|Job expires in||06-11-2017|
PRASAC MFI Ltd., is a microfinance institution, which is providing sustainable financial services such as loans, deposits, and other financial products for 25 provinces and cities. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the vacant position of:
- Manage 24/7 Oracle database instances in Production and Testing Environment.
- Install/Upgrade Oracle Database and Oracle WebLogic Server.
- Troubleshoot on Oracle Database and Oracle WebLogic recovery if any crash/failure occurred.
- Prepare Disaster Recovery of database instances by using Oracle data guard.
- Working with Oracle support on trouble of database, security or WebLogic Server.
- All issues are well demonstrated, responsive and proactive communication to management and peers.
- Plan Switch-Over for testing Disaster/Recovery.
- Monitor and report activities of Oracle database.
- Test new technology or new functionality relate with Oracle database security.
- Support and monitor users accessibility in Flexcube system or system’s performance is slow at branches.
- Setup/Implement Oracle security in core banking database
- Bachelor in IT/MIS or related fields.
- Knowledge and experience in Oracle 11g or 12c.
- At least 1-year experiences working as an Oracle DBA/Oracle Security in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with RMAN and backup processes, and working with vendors to solve issues.
- Working knowledge of Disaster Recovery requirements and processes.
- Knowledge and experience with capacity planning as it pertains to Oracle database security.
- Knowledge with oracle real application clusters and ASM.
- Ability to provide 24/7 on-call support.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants: should submit updated CV & Covering Letter to:
Address: “Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh”
Tel: 023 962 062