Deposit Business Analysis Manager
|Company:||AMK Microfinance Institution Plc|
|Job category:||Business Administration|
|Job expires in||30-08-2017|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 590,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.
AMK provides competitive salary package to its employees with multiple bonus and other benefits, including Khmer New Year bonus, Pchum Ben bonus, incentive, pension fund, 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and dependences for local treatment, 24 hours accident insurance, staff loan for education purpose with only 2% interest rate per year, USD 300 bonus for both maternity or paternity and up to USD 600 if surgery required, 18 days annual leave, capacity building per job requirement, and good working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law.
- Work with Head & Deputy Head of Deposit and Services and Branch Managers to contribute in a development of annual plan and strategies of deposit, payment, payroll and other services.
- Analyze the cost and profitability on each segmented group of customers and individual product line of deposit business and other services.
- Follow-up the evolution of AMK’s deposit and other related business growth, the competitive environment and economic situation and provide a regular information of business intelligence for relevant stakeholders in development and timely correction of strategic execution plan.
- Analyze and regularly track and follow up on the monitoring reports to ensure there is no gap of non-compliance and risks related to deposit and other service operations and regulation.
- Collaborate with IT and other related departments for constructing necessary reports and controlling mechanism which are needed by Deposit & Services Department.
- Other tasks assigned by Head of Deposit and Service Department or Chief Business Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, or related fields
- Having at least 2 year experience in financial management, or treasury or economic.
- Strong analysis skill is required.
- Planning and organizing skills and ability to work under pressure
- Good computer skills especially advance Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of English
- High motivation and ability to work without supervision
- Good interpersonal and team work skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. Tomnub Tuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or E-mail: email@example.com
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.