Funding Management Manager
|Company:||AMK Microfinance Institution Plc|
|Job category:||No Categories|
|Job expires in||30-08-2017|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 590,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.
AMK provides competitive salary package to its employees with multiple bonus and other benefits, including Khmer New Year bonus, Pchum Ben bonus, incentive, pension fund, 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and dependences for local treatment, 24 hours accident insurance, staff loan for education purpose with only 2% interest rate per year, USD 300 bonus for both maternity or paternity and up to USD 600 if surgery required, 18 days annual leave, capacity building per job requirement, and good working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law.
- Act as execution function, executing decisions made by Asset and Liability Management Committee (ALCO)
- Manage liquidity, interest rate, and currency risk management of AMK within the limits set by ALCO Committee
- Manage the fund raising activities of AMK
- Cooperate with business teams for AMK’s products sold to corporate clients.
- Manage the foreign exchange business of AMK
- Make recommendations to management for the investment of surplus funds
- Manage banking relationships in term of funding and investment
- Manage AMK’s portfolio with its counterparties
- Ensure sound investor relations with external and internal stakeholders
- Continually explore and implement funding and investment instruments and market approaches which will enhance balance sheet value for AMK
- Manage a team to carry out the responsibilities above
- At least three year experience in Funding Management
- At least Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance and Banking or Economic, or qualification in equivalence.
- Strong technical understanding of treasury, asset and liability management principles and analytical skills
- High level of integrity and alignment to AMK values
- Ability to build good relationships and interact effectively with external and internal contacts
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Good management skills and team leadership experience
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. Tomnub Tuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh,
Cambodia or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.