Head of Risk and Compliance
|Company:||AMK Microfinance Institution Plc.|
|Job category:||No Categories|
|Job expires in||15-09-2017|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 600,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.
AMK provides competitive salary package to its employees with multiple bonus and other benefits, including Khmer New Year bonus, Pchum Ben bonus, incentive, pension fund, 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and dependences for local treatment, 24 hours accident insurance, staff loan for education purpose with only 2% interest rate per year, USD 300 bonus for both maternity or paternity and up to USD 600 if surgery required, 18 days annual leave, capacity building per job requirement, and good working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law.
- Work closely with executive management to devise risk management programs that are compliant with regulation especially National Bank of Cambodia
- Part of Executive Committee for strategy development
- Review the strategy and approach for new and emerging operational risks
- Oversee enterprise risk management and program to ensure that policies, controls, testing and reporting is in place to identify undue risks exposures or control breakdowns. Ensures corrective measures are undertaken in a timely fashion
- Monitor departments implementations of corrective risk reduction plans and actions as needed
- Oversee and coordinate efforts to address any formal regulatory agreements orders or other forms of regulatory restrictions or requirements including all reports and communications
- Provides direct oversight in the overall coordination of risk policies and procedures.
- Recommend and monitor compliance activities and refine the risk management processes
- Conducting stress testing and Business continuity planning
- Ensure new products, projects or business changes are approved and are introduced within a prescribed process including the appropriate management of risks;
- Monitor the external environment for emerging issues;
- Coordinate with Audit Department on risk based audit of the operational gaps and review of effectiveness of risk controls in Master Risk Registers of AMK and all the departments and functions;
- Any other task as deemed necessary and requested by CEO.
- At least Bachelor degree, MBA or higher education is preferably, in Economics, Finance, Accounting, statistic or management.
- At least 5 years-experience in management position in area of risk management, business Operation. Risk management in Banking or MFIs or similar industry is preferred
- Knowledge of laws and regulations and MFI standards
- Knowledge of statistics, data collection, analysis, and data presentation is a plus
- Good understanding of financial institution business including systems, reporting infrastructure and product structure/packaging, regulatory requirements, business and market dynamics, and key risk drivers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to liaison with cross functional groups, present results to management, and create effective presentations
- Rigorous, discipline and integrity
- Critical (but constructive) approach
- Team spirit
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with all levels of staff
- Sense of humor
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. Tomnub Tuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh,
Cambodia or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.