Marketing & Category Manager
|Company:||3G Agent Co.,Ltd|
|Job expires in||25-01-2018|
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead and drive annual strategic marketing plans and promotional campaigns to elevate brand visibility and maximize sales opportunities
- Ideate and implement all marketing activities, including but not limited to marketing material development, advertising, media, promotion, event management etc.
- Coordinate with external suppliers, regional team and internal cross-functional team in the development and execution of brand strategic plans
- Manage owned social media platforms, including but not limited to content development, schedule planning and customer comment management
- Develop CSR campaigns through NGO partnerships, plan and manage CSR activities
- Coach Operations Team on best practices and provide guidelines on marketing initiatives
- Manage and control local food development from start to end, including raw material sourcing, supplier liaison, pricing and marketing strategy formulation, merchandising, operational training etc.
- Coordinate with external suppliers, regional team and internal cross-functional team to ensure smooth implementation of business strategies
- Develop forecast plans and manage category inventory to maximize sales
- Lead and manage digital loyalty program and Develop marketing materials to drive business results
- Track business performance and evaluate effectiveness of promotional activities
- Monitor supplier performance and maintain supplier relationships
- Coach Operations Team on best practices and provide guidelines on category initiatives
- Conduct competitive market analysis to identify sales opportunities
- Manage ad-hoc marketing & category projects.
- 3 yrs or more experience in product marketing or brand management in retail or packaged goods environment
- 3 yrs or more in creating or contributing to marketing and product plans, leading or assisting in development of product concepts, from conception through implementation
- Proven project leadership experience in a cross-functional environment
- Experience in loyalty program management preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Khmer proficiency is a plus
- Excellent strategic thinking, problem solving, analytical, negotiation skills, and strong in leadership
- Profound understanding on local F&B market
How to Apply
Interested Applicants: should submit updated CV & Covering Letter to:
3G Agent Co., Ltd
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
Tel: 012 23 28 14 / 010 456653