|Company:||3G Agent Co.,Ltd|
|Job category:||Medical / Health / Nursing|
|Job expires in||01-02-2018|
- Collect record and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports and examination results.
- Care for and treat woman during prenatal,natal, and postnatal periods.
- Treat disease of female organs.
- Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Analyses records, test result, or examination ti diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Monitor patient’s conditions and progress and reevaluate treatment as necessary.
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, and other medical staff.
- Consult with or provide consulting service to other physicians.
- Plan implements, or administers health programs in clinic, businesses, or community for prevention and treatment of injuries or illnesses.
- Conduct research to develop or test medications, treatment, or procedures to prevent or control evaluations, or control disease or injury .
- Other task will be assigned by Line Manager.
- Proficient at patient charting and knowledgeable in relevant charting computer programs.
- Able to effectively monitor and manage other medical staff and assistants.
- compassionate and personable with exemplary bedside manner.
- sound judgement and expert decision making abilities.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants: should submit updated CV & Covering Letter to:
3G Agent Co., Ltd
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
Tel: 012 23 28 14 / 010 456653