|Job category:||IT Infrastructure Manager|
|Job expires in||12-01-2018|
- Design, implementation, support, monitoring and maintenance of AMK’s network infrastructure across data center, disaster recovery site, and remote offices including LAN, WAN, VPN, Wi-Fi, remote office connections, internet connections, telephony services, electrical supply (UPS, Generator), cooling and fire suppression systems, and other computer related systems
- Develop standard procedures and documents for improvement on network architecture, technology, and operational process
- Serve as a liaison between other technical staff, management, users, and vendors regarding service requests, usage, standards, security, and other technical matters
- Collaborate on, or lead network related projects to ensure of successful implementation and hand over to operational support
- Provide subject matter expertise, advice and consultancy on assigned technology, network and system infrastructure.
- Manage the network and support & maintenance team to resolve issues that have been raised from users effectively and efficiency within agreed service level agreement (SLA)
- Provide coaching and mentoring subordinate for both technical knowledge and soft skill improvement
- Manage internal and outsource maintenance team and ensure that equipment reside in Data Center, DR site, and all AMK’s offices are operating smoothly with maximum availability as stated in SLA
- Create and maintain up to date the documents related to network infrastructure, and maintenance including but not limited to Network Diagram, Network Implementation Document, Inventory, Maintenance System Document, etc.
- Support in troubleshooting and fixing any issue that is happening within the area of responsibility
- Define possible risks within network infrastructure environment, recommend and coordinate with IT Security and Risk department to apply preventative plan
- Developing and coordinating the training program on network and maintenance related
- At least Bachelor degree or equivalent on Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 3 years of network and users support experience,
- At least 2 years of supervision experience;
- Experienced in Microfinance or Banking sector is preferred;
- Certified CCNA, CCNP, MCSE are preferred;
- Cisco, Checkpoint and F5 firewall certification is preferred;
- Experienced in complex network architecture, LAN, WAN, VPN, Load Balancing and Firewall such as Cisco, F5 and Checkpoint
- Experienced in setup large scale network with many branches;
- Experienced with current information technology, resources and systems;
- Experienced in the creation & reviewing of technical documentation;
- Experienced in resource planning and project management;
- Good in written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business;
- Good in problem solving and organization skills;
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. Tomnub Tuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.