|Company:||AMK Microfinance Institution Plc|
|Job expires in||24-11-2017|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 600,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.
AMK provides competitive salary package to its employees with multiple bonus and other benefits, including Khmer New Year bonus, Pchum Ben bonus, incentive, pension fund, 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and dependences for local treatment, 24 hours accident insurance, staff loan for education purpose with only 2% interest rate per year, USD 300 bonus for both maternity or paternity and up to USD 600 if surgery required, 18 days annual leave, capacity building per job requirement, and good working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law.
- Reinforce a high standard of the efficient and effective management of all AMK’s ATM houses, branch and sub-branch offices.
- Reinforce the implementation of back-office and front-office policies and procedures at Over-the-Counter (OTC) at all offices to ensure a high quality standard of customer service and a compliance with policies, procedures and guidelines provided.
- Work with other related stakeholders to deal with customer complaints that cannot be solved by the front line staff.
- Collect feedback from all front line staffs and evaluating the effectiveness of business processes and practices for improvement or changes.
- Responsible for all back-office settlement from all branches such as bill payment, payroll, ATM sharing and other services.
- Lead ATM team in setting up new ATM, monitoring incidence transaction and downtime and find the solution, monitoring cash balance in ATM to make sure each ATM are available especially on weekend and holiday.
- Be responsible for centralize settlement processing for payment, payroll service and ATM sharing.
- Control Stock of ATM Card and delivery to related branches.
- Any other task as deemed necessary and requested by Head of Branchless Banking and Channel Management or AMK’s management.
- At least Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- 3 years of related experience in banking/Microfinance operations; Process Improvement
- Good knowledge of front/back office processes and procedures; and related controls;
- Knowledge and understanding of related financial products and policies;
- Knowledge of general banking procedures and core system;
- Good organization and execution skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent problem identification & resolution skills;
- Attentive to details;
- Rigorous, discipline and integrity
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. Tomnub Tuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.