Performance Management Officer
|Company:||PRASAC MFI Ltd|
|Job category:||Business Administration|
|Job expires in||24-10-2017|
PRASAC MFI Ltd., is a microfinance institution, which is providing sustainable financial services such as loan, deposits, and other financial products for 25 provinces and city.
- Work with each department to set Key Performance Indicators for every positions
- Design, test and propose Key Performance Indicators of branch and regional staff for approval
- Follow up the probation performance appraisal of all staff
- Coordinate annual staff performance appraisal
- Review and report monthly on staff performance, productivities
- Participate in department activities to ensure good working environment and staff work load.
- Graduated Bachelor degree of Business Administration in HRM/Management or other related fields.
- Minimum one year working experience in performance appraisals for Banks and/or MFIs.
- Good knowledge of numerate, accurate and comfortable when dealing with high volumes of data in both graphical and tabular, and decision making.
- Able to work and have a spiritual of working as a team.
- Able to work under pressure situation.
- Good knowledge in English.
- Competent in the use of Computer (Ms. Office).
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants: should submit updated CV & Covering Letter to:
Address: “Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh”
Tel: 023 962 062