|Company:||AMK Microfinance Institution Plc.|
|Job category:||No Categories|
|Job expires in||05-09-2017|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 590,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.
AMK provides competitive salary package to its employees with multiple bonus and other benefits, including Khmer New Year bonus, Pchum Ben bonus, incentive, pension fund, 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and dependences for local treatment, 24 hours accident insurance, staff loan for education purpose with only 2% interest rate per year, USD 300 bonus for both maternity or paternity and up to USD 600 if surgery required, 18 days annual leave, capacity building per job requirement, and good working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law.
- Administer, monitoring, and setting up branch, sub-branch, and ATM Booth to ensure the quality and efficiency which is aligned to AMK corporate standard guideline.
- Ensure the efficiency in site acquisition, contract and price negotiation, office leased management for all office.
- Manage Construction and production project to meet corporate requirement.
- Monitoring and managing master office standard drawing and Standard equipment to meet corporate guideline.
- Ensuring the beauty image of all office building and infrastructure.
- Ensuring good working environment and safety for all office.
- Effective team leading.
- Other task assigned by line manager.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 3 year experiences in branch administration, office construction, or related fields
- Knowledge in designing program (Adobe Illustrator, 3D program, Corel Draw) is preferable.
- Knowledge in Cambodia Law, Leasing management and contract
- Understanding construction detail drawings
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A good team player
- Good command of English; read, written, and spoken;
- Computer literacy: Essential – Microsoft Office 2007 (Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint)
- Good problem solving and negotiation skill
- Good inter-personal skill
- Honest, high responsibility, and good initiative
- Willing to travel to the province
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. Tomnub Tuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh,
Cambodia or E-mail: email@example.com
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.