Regional Sale Manager (2 Posts)
|Company:||AMK Microfinance Institution Plc.|
|Location:||Battambang - Kratié Province|
|Job expires in||08-11-2017|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 600,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.
AMK provides competitive salary package to its employees with multiple bonus and other benefits, including Khmer New Year bonus, Pchum Ben bonus, incentive, pension fund, 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and dependences for local treatment, 24 hours accident insurance, staff loan for education purpose with only 2% interest rate per year, USD 300 bonus for both maternity or paternity and up to USD 600 if surgery required, 18 days annual leave, capacity building per job requirement, and good working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law.
- The key responsibility of Regional Sale Manager is to work, reinforce and support Branch Managers and other sales staff within his or her owned responsible region to effectively manage the strategic execution and the performance of deposit, payment, payroll and other financial services:
- Work with all relevant branch management and other Regional Sale Managers to contribute in a development of sale target and selling strategies and tactics for supporting a growth of deposit, payment, payroll, and other financial services.
- Work with all Branch Managers within his or her responsible region to design and execute strategies on deposit, payment, payroll, and other financial services business.
- Analyze and regularly monitor the performance and strategic execution of each branch under supervision on saving and other financial products and services.
- Work with all Branch Managers to ensure the quality and timely preparation of sale report and sale performance.
- Work with Deposit Business Analysis Manager to collect competitor information, customer feedback and other relevant business intelligence for deposit and other service analysis.
- Assist Deputy Head of Deposit & Services to identify the key selling proposition in order to develop a professional presentation and other selling materials.
- Coach Branch Managers and other relevant sale staff to search for new key potential customers to make presentation, customer retention and collect customer’s feedback within region.
- Involve in risk identification and mitigation strategies as well as the implementation of those strategies to enable business growth at acceptable level.
- Build and keep a strong relationship with key deposit and service customers within the responsible areas, or with some other key customers in other areas as per assigned by Deputy Head of Deposit and Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience in these area (banking/microfinance experience is preferred) and at least 1 year in management role
- Experience on saving and other financial product sale management is an advantage
- High energy individual who can motivate staff and create business momentum
- Very strong communication skills in English and Khmer (written and spoken)
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong conceptualization and analytical skills
- Honesty and excellent interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel for field work at any AMK branch or sub-branch
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. Tomnub Tuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh,
Cambodia or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
– A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
– A copy of transcript is preferred.
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.