Relationship Manager (3Posts)
|Company:||AMK Microfinance Institution Plc.|
|Location:||Battambang - Kratié Province - Siem Reap|
|Job expires in||12-12-2017|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 600,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.
AMK provides competitive salary package to its employees with multiple bonus and other benefits, including Khmer New Year bonus, Pchum Ben bonus, incentive, pension fund, 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and dependences for local treatment, 24 hours accident insurance, staff loan for education purpose with only 2% interest rate per year, USD 300 bonus for both maternity or paternity and up to USD 600 if surgery required, 18 days annual leave, capacity building per job requirement, and good working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law.
The key responsibility of Relationship Manager is to work with Head of Deposit and Services to manage sale on commercial and superior banking, especially SMEs, Corporates and key individuals to maximize the cross selling of all products and services of loan, deposit, payment, payroll and other financial services:
- Provide selling strategies on commercial and superior banking for branches and HO.
- Support and manage sale team to increase sale volume in company.
- Manage and build relationship with existing customers to maximize the cross-selling opportunities on all -available financial products and services of the company.
- Build market network and conduct sale approaches to potential clients, especially key Individuals, SMEs and -Corporate Clients
- Make appointment and conduct sale presentation to promote commercial and superior banking services to potential customers.
- Prepare and properly manage client base, including management of sales pipeline report for Head of Deposit and Services
- Develop and manage referral from both existing clients or other sources
- Complete other work-related tasks assigned by head of deposit and services
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales and relationship base
- Experience on sale management in banking/microfinance is an advantage
- High energy individual who can motivate staff and create business momentum
- Good communication in English (written and spoken)
- Good communication in Chinese is an advantage (written and spoken)
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong conceptualization and analytical skills
- Honesty and excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. Tomnub Tuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.