Relationship Manager (Chinese Speaking)
|Job expires in||12-01-2018|
- Provide selling strategies on commercial and superior banking for branches and HO.
- Support and manage sale team to increase sale volume in company.
- Manage and build relationship with existing customers to maximize the cross-selling opportunities on all available financial products and services of the company.
- Build Chinese market network and conduct sale approaches to potential clients, especially Chinese key Individuals, SMEs and Corporate Clients
- Make appointment and conduct sale presentation to promote commercial and superior banking services to potential customers.
- Prepare and properly manage client base, including management of sales pipeline report for Head of Deposit and Services
- Develop and manage referral from both existing clients or other sources
- Complete other work-related tasks assigned by head of deposit and services
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales and relationship base
- Experience on sale management in banking/microfinance is an advantage
- High energy individual who can motivate staff and create business momentum
- Very strong communication skills in Chinese (written and spoken)
- Good communication in English is advantage (written and spoken)
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong conceptualization and analytical skills
Honesty and excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. Tomnub Tuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or E-mail: email@example.com
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.