Senior Business Development Officer
|Job category:||No Categories|
|Job expires in||16-10-2017|
VisionFund Cambodia is the only microfinance institution in Cambodia with an international network of 30 countries around the world with the social mission to improve the lives of children by offering small loans and other financial services to families. Our work empowers our clients to grow successful businesses which enable children to grow up with improved health and education. Working in partnership with World Vision, we are committed to long-term change which will unlock potential for future generations.
- Provide inputs in the development of annual plan of actions for business development department which are in line with vision, mission, core value, goals and objectives as stated in long-term and annual business plan of VisionFund.
- Develop related manuals/guidelines (policies, processes/ procedures, tools, forms, reports, etc) of product development/refinement and researches/market studies as well as operations manuals of financial products especially non-credit product such as savings, money transfer, mobile banking etc.
- Review existing product/service strategies and their delivery mechanism, in consultation with operations team and other relevant stakeholders, to ensure the meet of current client’s needs and demands.
- Support strongly to all branches to ensure the right track and corrective manner for implementation of policies, processes and procedures.
- Work in collaboration with System and Communication Department to create marketing strategies/programs/activities to promote the new and existing products and services and VisionFund’s identity and brand name to the public.
- Ensure timely implementation of assigned business projects within timeframe as set.
- Monitor regularly and report on performance trend of the microfinance industry and provide recommendations for refinements/ changes in product/ service strategies and their delivery mechanism as necessary to line management and other key relevant management.
- Ensure competitive position of institution in the market in term of the offered products.
- University degree in economics, management, marketing, finance or business administration
- Good knowledge of economics and financial topics
- Must have a strong numeric and analytical skills and be capable to systematically and critically think on things need to be done for any specific job assignment;
- Have good organizational skills showing ability to manage multiple projects or strands of activity simultaneously to deadline;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Possess excellent computer knowledge – Microsoft Office, statistical software, etc
- Have good training skills and ability to communicate to individual/group in clear, simple terms with collaborative, influential, and service-minded personality;
- Have ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team;
- Have high integrity, honesty, and commitment and be able to work under pressure with high tolerance
How to Apply
Interested Applicants: should submit updated CV & Covering Letter to:
Address: “#398, Preah Monivong Blvd., Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh”
Tel: 089 333 767