Senior Financial Risk Officer
|Company:||PRASAC MFI Ltd.,|
|Job category:||Accounting / Finance|
|Job expires in||24-10-2017|
PRASAC MFI Ltd., is microfinance institution, which is providing sustainable financial services such as loans, deposits, and other financial products for 25 provinces and cities of Cambodia
- To analyze on Prasac’s financial statement especially in Balance Sheet
- To develop a framework and program/tools to analyze on financial risk such as liquidity risk, interest rate risk, foreign exchange risk, Capital adequacy ratio
- To monitor on key financial risk and make sure Prasac is fully complied with internal limit and NBC’s requirement
- To assist ALCO in conduct stress test scenario
- To assist ALCO in analyze on counter party risk
- To report and provide recommendation related liquidity, interest rate, FX and capital risk.
- To foresee the possible regulations change and affect to Prasac’s business and provide recommendation to comply
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manger.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance and Banking, MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years as financial analysis.
- Knowledge of banking policies, procedures, NBC requirement.
- Good writing and communication skills, both in English and Khmer.
- Good organizational, planning and problem solving skills.
- Skills in working with work processing, spreadsheets, SQL or other software for analyze on Prasac’s Balance Sheet.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationship with co-workers, and regulators.
- Able to work independently and under tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants: should submit updated CV & Covering Letter to:
Address: “Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh”
Tel: 023 962 062