Supply Chain Operations Manager
|Company:||3G Agent Co.,Ltd|
|Job expires in||25-01-2018|
- Define key strategies and create synergies throughout company businesses to advance the enterprise planning and forecasting vision.
- Develop annual operating plan and budget, and quarterly forecast updates in supply chain function.
- Develop performance targets and manages costs related to planning, forecasting, and deployment functions that support top-line growth and bottom-line profitability.
- Execute strategies and processes to support accelerated growth and deliver quality, cost and service to customers, partners and shareholders.
- Direct teams and activities to identify opportunities to improve processes, service levels, product quality and efficiency; increase customer satisfaction; and reduce costs and cycle times across the supply chain.
- Support contract administration for enterprise-wide procurement, and interface with Legal Department on contracts for sourcing initiatives, where appropriate.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- 5 years experience in managing multiple functions in a dynamic, high-growth organization, including purchasing, materials management, manufacturing, or logistics.
- Previous experience in manufacturing or consumer goods industry in multiple processing disciplines such as contract negotiations, strategic alliance development or commodities is definitely an asset.
- Relevant experience in Retail Industry is definitely an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Application with detail mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants: should submit updated CV & Covering Letter to:
3G Agent Co., Ltd
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
Tel: 012 23 28 14 / 010 456653